Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RE/MAX Fine Homes Vision

When I opened RE/MAX Fine Homes I had a vision. I bought the RE/MAX franchise knowing that RE/MAX was not only the number one real estate company in the world but also the NUMBER ONE Brand in the world. I wanted to use that world-wide exposure and strength along with my huge marketing machine and large TV presence to build RE/MAX locally as once again the number one Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Orange County Real Estate Company. Because a large percentage of the properties in Newport and Laguna Beaches are in luxury category, I named my company RE/MAX Fine Homes. In addition the design and color scheme of our cards, marketing and entire presence in the marketplace was very important to me. Our “Look” is very high-end and sophisticated. The black background with the silver balloon, sustains the huge RE/MAX recognition coupled with the refined silver and black design.

Also and in keeping with the RE/MAX model is the caliber and experience level of agent we are hiring. As is widely known, RE/MAX agents are more experienced, successful, and have more professional designations than any other large company’s agents worldwide. Hiring and keeping this level of agent is tantamount to the accomplishment of my vision for RE/MAX Fine Homes. I see our RE/MAX Fine Homes agents as participating in our weekly TV show, our weekly advertisements and most all of the advertising and educational programs we have to offer.

After over 30 years and well over 1 Billion dollars of real estate Sold, I love the idea of helping other agents and I personally look forward to assisting my RE/MAX Fine Homes agents in their personal endeavors to build their own businesses or teams. I have a lot of experience and wisdom that I am excited to share and improve upon, and we at RE/MAX Fine Homes as well as RE/MAX International have the tools to make this transformation and growth a lot easier.

Watch us grow!!!

Lee Ann Canaday
Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Fine Homes

No comments: