Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! 2013!



As we close the books on 2012, I hope you take a moment to reflect on what has happened over the last 12 months.  For me, there have been a lot of joyous moments (AKA life's highs) and I reveled with a big smile and shouts of "Victory!"  Coupled with great times, Life throws you occasional lows to broaden your perspective and teach you some lessons.  I lost too many people this past year.  I miss and think of them daily because they made the world a better place.  I also miss the happiness and love they brought to my life.  The year truly flew by!  The greatest thing I learned in 2012 is that you have to live in the present and hope for the future.  You have power in the moment to make the right choice because after it passes, you can only look back and make adjustments. 

Wishing you a happy New Year's Eve celebration and best wishes for a radiant 2013!  
After all, "This is It."



No comments: